Can you believe Mother’s Day is tomorrow? Hopefully you have all your shopping done, but if not, don’t fret! I have some great last minute gift ideas for you! These are things you can easily pick up at a local store (instead of ordering online) so you can bring them right home, wrap them, and have them all ready to go tomorrow!
10 Last Minute Gifts for Mother’s Day
1. Potted Plants: Flowers are the trendy thing to pick up for Mother’s Day, but this year, why not consider something that will last a little longer. Pick up a perennial (they last for years to come) at your local nursery, or even at Walmart, and wrap it in tissue paper for your mom this year. Even better–give her a gift certificate for a date where you can work in the garden and plant her new plant together!
2. Gift Certificates: While we’re on the topic, gift certificates or coupon books are great for last minute gifts! If you have a printer, you won’t even have to leave the house! Printable gift certificates can be found here, here, or here.
3. Jewelry: Mardel has some beautiful jewelry for moms. Check out these that I just LOVE from Vintage Pearl.
4. A Massage Gift Certificate: This one is easy! Step into a chiropractor’s office or a massage therapist office and pick up a gift certificate. Your mother (or wife!) will not be able to thank you enough!
5. A Book: New good books are coming out all the time. Take a stroll through Mardel and pick up your mom a book or two. Even better, if you’re buying for your wife and she has small children, include a coupon for a night to herself where she can take a long bath and read! (BONUS: Pick her up a Kindle and an Amazon gift card so she can pick out her own books!)
I hope this list helps give you a nudge in the right direction for picking out gifts for your mother. Oh, and next year, don’t wait so long!